Grimreaper0125Grimreaper0125

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Ralphs Halloween- a Short Ralphs Halloween- a Short

I weep

Wow, sad that my music had to be used in such a crappy submision :(

The comedy was no were to be found, and if your going to use my music, at least cover it up with your own horrible voice acting at least.

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

HORRAY!!!

Finaly! The 7 months in the making sequal!!! Loved it Loved it Loved it, but if u make me wait another 7 months, especially woth an ending like that, I swear I will hirgher some ninjas to MAKE u work on episode 8

Anomaly Anomaly

Ver y Nice

But my only complsint's is that the people walk like robot's, and there isn't much explination of the story, like what the people were studying. Still, I do like it, nuce work.

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

And they lived happily ever after

Good job, as usuall, and seeing as these RAB can't get any better, there not much to say ^_^

AniMSN 71 AniMSN 71

A FBF!!!

A FBF, that's amazing! How long did u work on this then? 5/5 just for that. Action in it is awesome, even though the storyline is unclear, maybe u could eloborate on it in the sequal?

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Me love dis!!!

I really like this one, and the second one about the cake, tis awesome. But I really wish I knew what the music actually said!!! Still, this has to be one of the "cutest" animations. I love it.

Live and Let Dive 2 Live and Let Dive 2

Not much to say

The only thing to complain about was the weirrd gun shoot sound that played when the lemmings would bouncy on the runway.

littleFoot littleFoot

O...M...G!!!!!

I love this movie with every atom of my being. All of the brakenwood works are the most smoothest, cleanest, intresting, and beatiful works of flash I have EVER seen, PLZ continue to churn out such high quality works, no matter how long it takes!

IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree! IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree!

To mant F/X!

If there weren't as many useless F/X (like the sound it made when she pointed) then maybe I'd give it a little higher. I did love the humor and the animation was smooth. Good job for 2 weeks worth of work.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

O...M...G!!!!!

This is one of the crazyeist, sillyest, and best flashes I've ever seen, PLZ continue to make such awsome works of art, they make me feel hope for humanity.