Grimreaper0125Grimreaper0125

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Good Game, But Pissin Me Off

For some reason the game juust doesn't spawn enough enemy's. It's like one helicopter per 10 seconds, and that's just way to far apart to be useful to anyone. I'd suggest you fix that.
Otherwise, it's a fine game. It's addictive and the concept of using the bombs against the attackers is pretty invintive. 5/5

Onslaught! Onslaught!

Not bad, but HORRIBLE music

I wish the aiming of the bow was a webit easyer, and I wish u could get little footsoliders to help u out. otherwise, it's an excellent game, even though the music was TERRIBLE!

the ugly the ugly

I'm gonna need therapy!

That was a really freaky ending, but I do have to ask, is there going to be a sequal? I mean, the guy did fuck up your mum and dad, so u should have a chance to punish his ass, still, the only thing I didn't like is the rather unobvious ending movie door, I got stuck at the throat stab part untill I read the walk-through.

supersoldier supersoldier

Good job

Excellent job on the anmation, I just wish it was a little harder, and that the weapons and vehicles had "special attacks" that could be usable after a number of kills.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Hot damn this is d shiznit

Damn, this has to be one of the greatest puzzle/shooter type of games ever, and the fact that it's so addictive makes a 5/5 deal. Wonderfully awesome job! PLZ make more!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Awesome game

I really wish the game was longer (got all stickers and admin in about 45 min.) but the music that was cycling got EXTRMELY annoying, I had to turn it off. Also, the game got overly repetitive real fast, but I'm not sure how to change that, unless u find a way to add in little mini-games. And maybe u could add some more things on to the game, like the ability to use PhotoShop to make everything look better in your movies, so as to get a higher score. However, there really isn't much to add on, and I really like the game, good job ^_^

BulletTime BulletTime

Dis is d shiznit

I always love reaction time games, and this has toi be one of the coolest. Even though it may be a pretty "small" game, I'm still gonna add it to my favorite's.

Absalom RPG (Flash 5) Absalom RPG (Flash 5)

Good idea... just not need a wee bit of improvment

The card battle sytem is a awsome idea, and the game is challenging, but the graphics and sound aren't the greatest.