Grimreaper0125Grimreaper0125

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Ralphs Halloween- a Short Ralphs Halloween- a Short

I weep

Wow, sad that my music had to be used in such a crappy submision :(

The comedy was no were to be found, and if your going to use my music, at least cover it up with your own horrible voice acting at least.

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

HORRAY!!!

Finaly! The 7 months in the making sequal!!! Loved it Loved it Loved it, but if u make me wait another 7 months, especially woth an ending like that, I swear I will hirgher some ninjas to MAKE u work on episode 8

Anomaly Anomaly

Ver y Nice

But my only complsint's is that the people walk like robot's, and there isn't much explination of the story, like what the people were studying. Still, I do like it, nuce work.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Good Game, But Pissin Me Off

For some reason the game juust doesn't spawn enough enemy's. It's like one helicopter per 10 seconds, and that's just way to far apart to be useful to anyone. I'd suggest you fix that.
Otherwise, it's a fine game. It's addictive and the concept of using the bombs against the attackers is pretty invintive. 5/5

Onslaught! Onslaught!

Not bad, but HORRIBLE music

I wish the aiming of the bow was a webit easyer, and I wish u could get little footsoliders to help u out. otherwise, it's an excellent game, even though the music was TERRIBLE!

the ugly the ugly

I'm gonna need therapy!

That was a really freaky ending, but I do have to ask, is there going to be a sequal? I mean, the guy did fuck up your mum and dad, so u should have a chance to punish his ass, still, the only thing I didn't like is the rather unobvious ending movie door, I got stuck at the throat stab part untill I read the walk-through.